Friday, December 22, 2006



Does time really go by that fast? My last post November 13th? I guess thats what the Christmas season can do to you - make you lose sense of time. And I hear from others in passing in the grocery store for example Christmases just come sooner as you get older.

I managed another small study which I'm posting this to my blog. My instructor for a continuing studies painting class encouraged to doa show of my smaller studies and looking at them I have quite a few.

I have to admit I'm tiring a bit on my "fragmented pixelation" series and have worked on some other pieces in mixed media(oil pastel, oil paint and encaustic (wax) ) as a change. Check out my space on art.com I will have posters and fine art prints available soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Steelers...

I guess Cowher had to go sometime.

Nice work, I would buy a print, but I am broke.

8:02 AM  
Blogger jjwoodee said...

Yeah, Cowher is gone. I did get to see his press conference and it was definitely dignified exit. Let's hope the Steelers next coach is successful as Cowher has been.

Thanks for compliment on my work and reading my blog.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home