Saturday, September 09, 2006

Video piece

I've been working with some video clips and footage from our travles in Peru. Creating video is intoxicating, but hard work. Especially if you are to put something to gether with some thought. And of course you can get a bit carried away by all the effects that come packages in these movie editing programs. I used Microsoft Movie Maker 2.0 to create this clip. Although putting it together was rather easy, Movie Maker kept crashing regulary. So I'm done with that application when the tech solutions to fix are too time consuming.

Here is the video on youtube.

Picaso had his"operation" yesterday. He's been sleeping a lot and appears to be much more calm. I can't help feel for him a bit - I guess we always want to place our human emotion in our dog , so I wonder if he feels like he is less of a man. Doubtful, as what I have read the negative behaviors from the hormone levels of testerone subside after the operation. No play for Picaso with other dogs at the park in the next couple of days, however. :(

Here's another thumbnail study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home