Monday, June 05, 2006

We made it!


We've made it to the East Coast - between the trip to South America, our move to the east coast, graduation, and buying a new house I don't know any more stressors one can fill in their schedules. Life out of boxes has been good, but we're ready to get unpacked. Too bad, this won't happen for few weeks but at least we're in good hands at Helen's parents home and with our dog Picasso. Over the month he has grown, but he still maintains his playfulness and mischevious grin.

I feel somewhat bad not being able to say goodbye with everyone in Seattle. This just means I have to return and visit Seattle in the future. Helen's graduation weekend went great, and I was so proud hear the announcement of Dr. Helen Huarca Witte as she crossed the stage. What an acheivement. It was also fun to see her classmates, whom many I've come to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home