Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meet Dr. Witte


Well I just loaded some pictures from my digital camcorder, and I thought of the graduation pics this captured the moment.

Our moving truck made it to Baltimore and the driver was able to navigate a 54 foot long semi trailer in a small residential area. I'm telling you it was quite a tight squeeze but the driver managed to get it to our new home. That semi truck captured the attention of the neighbors! Now each day we are driving from Silver Spring to Baltimore to spend time in our new home painting and cleaning, we often chat to the neighbors and these neighbors are not the least bit shy about sharing information about each other in the neighborhood but themselves.

Officialy, I think I can say I've reached burbville, complete with a music playing 50's style ice cream truck that stops twice daily. Mmmm.....soft serve ice cream at your door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home