Friday, October 26, 2007

















This work is available on ebay


Careful what art you throw in the trash, it could be worth something.....http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071023/ap_on_re_us/trash_treasure

Have you heard facebook? Well facebook is a social utility that allows you to find friends and like minded individuals with similiar interests through groups. Besides that, it has many other features and allows you to follow friends thru mini feeds and the activity or groups they join. I have to admit it's a bit addicting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonomous said...

Hey Jason, I really like this one! You've balanced the colours very well and I enjoy the strong vertical composition.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jason. I think your work pushes the boundaries in very interesting ways. There is a lot of tension in your still lives. Makes me think.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home