Thursday, August 16, 2007

Picaso as puppy

I've been putting together our footage from Peru into a DVD complete with menus and the like. I'm finding creating movies addicting and the time flies when I'm editing video. Here's a clip pf Picaso as puppy



from the DVD, although this clip is not scored to music. My DVD is and when you score music with video it can be magical. The DVD is more for family and personal use. I think it's ok to use an artist's music, but I'm not sure about the youtube copyright policies. I guess you can credit the artist at the end of the clips (which I have done in my DVD), but if you're posting on youtube to a worldwide audience it's probably best to stay away from copyrighted music. After all I don't want anyone to use my images without permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home