Saturday, February 11, 2006


Ok, so I've been a little missing in action. This past week I've been in celebratory mode of my Pittsburgh Steelers winning the superbowl. My brother Justin and I have been following the Steelers since an early age, and we often mimicked our steeler heroes during pick up football games growing up. Some of my fondest memories are playing football on Sunday afternoons in open yard next to the trailer court we grew up. All the neighbor kids would come down on the weekends as they could always count on some game going on. I know football is overadvertised and hyped, but it's my indulgence and we have all those don't we?

Helen and I have our tickets for Peru and Bolivia - leaving in April. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

You should put some of your paintings on your blog.

12:28 PM  
Blogger jjwoodee said...

I will soon - I've been looking at some scanners(the current slide scanner I have is giving me technical problems) so when i get the right one there should be more pics - my idea for the blog was not to always showcase finished paintings but more include random thoughts, small studies, and sketches that lead to finished paintings.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home