Sunday, November 27, 2005

The weekend - gone already?

Did some shopping this weekend - or at least Saturday. I think I can only last about 3.5 hours on a good day - starting out fresh in the morning. Everytime I'm in a mall or in an enviroment bombarded by bad flourescent lighting I feel too much anxiety - its as if all the signs are screaming buy me...buy me...buy me. Then you have the crowds - ugh.

So here's a photo I took of a nearby building in the U-district before it was demolished - in favor of an upsring set of apartments that all look like look the same.




This definitely has a painting potential - isolation, abandonment, broken glass and delapidation.

Finally a pic of my niece and nephew when Helen and I were in Iowa. They grow so much in a year -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i saw where you posted on my journal and i just wanted to say something back. hope you're doing well. my baby is already 9 months old! wow! time goes by so fast. see ya later.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home